|The Boston Marathon® Jimmy Fund Walk presented by Hyundai has raised nearly $120 million for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute’s fight against cancer since 1989.|
In 2016, more than 9,400 participants and 1,000 volunteers raised more than $8.7 million for compassionate patient care and innovative cancer research at Dana-Farber.
Bushy Strong walks for those who continue the fight. Why will you walk?
|Sign up! Lace up! Let’s go!|
|Walk with your friends, family, and colleagues on Sunday, September 24 along one of four walk routes. All routes conclude at the Copley Square Finish Line in Boston:|
- Marathon Walk (26.2 miles) from Hopkinton
- Half Marathon Walk (13.1 miles) from Wellesley
- 10K Walk (6.2 miles) from Newton
- 5K Walk (3.1 miles) from Dana-Farber
- Can’t make it on Walk day? Register as a Virtual Walker!
Why do you walk? Share your story with the Jimmy Fund Walk Staff and you could be featured on the Jimmy Fund Walk website or pitched for media coverage.
Check out photos from the 2016 Jimmy Fund Walk!