Parking & Shuttle Bus Information | Early & Walk Day Check-In
Join us along the Boston Marathon® course on Sunday, September 24 for the Boston Marathon® Jimmy Fund Walk presented by Hyundai!
There are four routes to choose from along the Boston Marathon course:
- Marathon Walk (26.2 miles) from Hopkinton
- Half Marathon Walk (13.1 miles) from Wellesley
- 10K Walk (6.2 miles) from Newton
- 5K Walk (3.1 miles) from Dana-Farber
- Can't make it on Walk day? Register as a Virtual Walker!
- There are 12 refueling stations with food, water, and medical support.
- All routes conclude at the Copley Square Finish Line, Boston where walkers will receive a commemorative 2017 Jimmy Fund Walk medal, have the opportunity to take a team photo, and celebrate with music and food.
Walkers can register and pick up their T-shirts and bibs at Early Check-In on Saturday, September 23 at Wellesley High School from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Walk Day Check-In
On Walk day, Sunday, September 24, at any start location walkers can:
- Register to walk
- Pick up T-shirts, bibs, and hats
- Turn in collected gifts
- Collect Pacesetter gear
- Fuel up with snacks before starting to walk
Check out photos from the 2016 Jimmy Fund Walk